Welcome to The Patch Designs

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the happenings here at The Patch Designs. See you soon

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Something different

Hey

I sometimes get distracted from quilting, (not often but it does happen) and I work on a different kind of creativity.

This past week I worked on some quilt designs but not with fabric.  I used a 6" ceramic tile and scrap book paper.

I think they will make gifts and not just for quilters.  Check them out see what you think.  They were so fun to make.

 
 

Kids could make these as well and wouldn't Grandma be thrilled to receive a gift made by such sweet little hands.

These would also be cute on 4" tiles to use as coasters.

Now don't you agree these would be great gifts.  Christmas is just around the corner.

Talk to you soon.

Quilted Blessings
Lyna



 





1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog