Welcome to The Patch Designs

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the happenings here at The Patch Designs. See you soon

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Pattern

I have been wanting to do a new pattern with applique but just couldn't find the time, so this week I made the time. 

It's been a while since I had any applique to work on and that is so not like me.  I usually always have hand work sitting around.  I love to just sit of an evening, watch TV and stitch, so this week I did just that.

I hope you like it as much as I do.  The pattern will be available next week, just need to make a few tweeks.


I love all the new orange and grey fabrics out right now.  Primitive Gatherings and Jo Morton are some of my favorites so I used them both in this quilt.  Jo Morton's Leesburg A-5860-B was used as the background fabric and A-5862-B for the border.  Primitive Gatherings Seasonal Little Gatherings 1064-20 as the center squares in the star blocks.  I used my scraps a lot when making quilts so the star points and the appliques are all using scraps.

Talk to you soon

Quilted Blessings
Lyna




No comments: