Welcome to The Patch Designs

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the happenings here at The Patch Designs. See you soon

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

OOPS!!!

Have you ever made that certain block and you just loved everything about it?  You love making the blocks, you had fun making them and you can't wait to set it all together.  Well that is the quilt I am about to show you, but wait what is wrong with this picture?? 

How did I not see this??

This quilt is from Kathleen Tracy's book Remembering Adelia, called Peony Star Quilt.  I love it and always have loved her books and this one is no exception.  Check it out.

Oh by the way I am leaving it this way.  It kind of grows on you and it is a true glimpse of me!!

2 comments:

Nancy Page said...

It is perfect the way it is! Well done!

Have a super great sewing and stitching day.

Julie Warner said...

I like it too. I think there's something about one slightly off block that makes the quilt unique and special. Glad you are keeping it!