Welcome to The Patch Designs

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the happenings here at The Patch Designs. See you soon

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finally

I have finally hit the blogging world!!!  I have been very busy since I retired and closed Raspberry Patch Quilts.  I was lucky enough to spend a lot of time this summer with my grand kids, Hanna and Noah.  They are growing up way too fast. 

We spent a lot of time watching Noah play baseball.  He's quite the slugger!!



Mike and I are getting used to this whole retirement thing and it;s not too bad.  We seem to not pay a lot of attention to the clock.  Well Mike knows when it is time to play golf.

And we have spent time watching and cheering Hanna on as well at Volleyball. 

I have finished a lot of quilts.  They all have bindings and now I have a stack now that need to be quilted.  Hopefully that will happen this winter.  I have been doing some teaching and that has been great fun.  I have been designing and will have some patterns coming soon.

I look forward to sharing with all of you so come back and visit soon.

Lyna

No comments: