Welcome to The Patch Designs

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the happenings here at The Patch Designs. See you soon

Saturday, October 9, 2010

13

It must be great to be 13 years old!!  Today is Hanna's 13th birthday and it is so hard to believe.  She has grown up way too fast, seems like only yesterday she was just a baby.  She has grown into a wonderful young lady, that is truly the love of our lives.  Happy Birthday Hanna.  We are having a party next week end for her and she is so excited.  She is also having a party today with her friends from school, we have been celebrating for days it seems and the celebration continues !!  Noah's birthday is next month so we will do this all over again.


I am still getting ready for the retreat and I'm sure I will forget something!  The retreat is at Shaw's Nature Preserve.  I have never been there but it sounds great and I am so excited to be teaching and hopefully getting in a little sewing.  I'll post pictures when I get back.


Stay tuned more to come
See you soon
Lyna







No comments: