Welcome to The Patch Designs

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the happenings here at The Patch Designs. See you soon

Friday, June 1, 2012

Wow  It has been a long time.

I have a very good excuse.  My husband had to have a total knee replacement.  So I kinda been a nurse, which is not my calling.  I took good care of him and he is doing great.  No thanks to me he did all the hard work.

I do have a few new patterns to show you.  I hope you like them as much as I do.  They are easy, fun and a few new techniques to go with them.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.  If you would like a pattern just leave a comment or send me an email.  thepatchdesigns@yahoo.com

Round We Go

Card Trick  This one has a new technique with no half square triangles

My Favorite Stars  This one makes a great throw, bigger than what I usually make.

This quilt is way outside the box for me, but I think I like it.

Stay tuned for more new patterns.

Quilted Blessings
Lyna

No comments: