Welcome to The Patch Designs

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the happenings here at The Patch Designs. See you soon

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm so Excited

I am so excited, my new computer arrived today!!!!  Now you are probably not near as excited but I felt like I was missing a part of my body.

I can finally post pictures and everything is so much faster.  So without further ado here are somethings I have been working on and have finished.


I made these candle mats for friends in my sewing group.  I used my embroidery machine for the design in the middle.  they all turned out pretty cool.  Stay tuned for a tutorial.


Another UFO finished.

The list goes on and on but I'm sure you are bored by now.

Stay tuned for more updates more often.  I'm so excited!!

Talk to you soon
Quilted Blessings
Lyna

No comments: