Welcome to The Patch Designs

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the happenings here at The Patch Designs. See you soon

Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to Noah

Today is a very special day for a very special person.  My Grandson Noah is 9 today.  He stayed with us this weekend, which was all about him.  He wanted new basketball shoes for his birthday, what 9 year old wants new shoes for this birthday??  But he did so of course we went and got them as soon as I picked him up.  Then of course he needed to wear them around the house to make sure he could jump high in them, and then he had to go outside to see if he could run faster, and of course he could.  Everything was perfect with the new basketball shoes, now let's just hope he can still wear them when basketball season starts!!

Is that not the sweetest face you have ever seen.  I know I think so.  Love him the most!

Talk to you soon.
Quilted Blessings
Lyna

No comments: