Welcome to The Patch Designs

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the happenings here at The Patch Designs. See you soon

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Techie!!

I am such a nerd!!  I love analyzing stuff and making it new.  So that is what I have been working on this past couple of weeks.

I move everything including furniture in every room of the house (Mike hates that) but I just can't help it.  I love change. 

I have also been doing some quilting and I am so proud of myself I finished my last UFO.  And here it is.  Country Garden featured in Easy Quilts Fall 2008.  I love it, now if it was just quilted I would put it on my table.

Also I have been working on a new Small Patches quilt.  What do you think?

No borders and I think I will leave it that way (very unusual for me).

Well I guess that is it for now. 

See you soon
Quilted Blessings
Lyna

No comments: